The NGA member community is 1,800+ companies strong and represents all aspects of the glazing and glass building products industry.
- We are contract glaziers.
- We are full-service glass companies.
- We are fabricators, manufacturers and suppliers.
NGA takes pride in building community for our members—within our industry and with
NGA was founded in 1948. In 2018, we combined with the Glass Association of North America (GANA) to create the largest trade association serving our industry.
International Year of Glass
Board of Directors
NGA is governed by a highly engaged board of directors representing the entire glazing and glass building product supply chain.
American Glass & Mirror
Prior Lake, MN
Years of Service: 2014-present
NGA's Governance and Initiatives
NGA’s Committees—Advocacy, Forming, Fabricating and Installing—develop new resources and address critical industry issues.
Technical, Advocacy & Business Resources
We bring together some of the best minds in the glass industry to develop standards, create technical resources, and promote and advocate for glass in the built environment. Through our events, publications and resources, we create value for our members and the industry.
- Informational bulletins, technical papers, manuals and business resources that help guide you and your company to success
- Online training courses at MyGlassClass.com that teach basic job skills and knowledge that complements your company’s on-the-job training
- Two official publications, Glass Magazine and Window + Door, that deliver industry news, product announcements, financial insights and more to your inbox and mailbox
- GlassBuild America: The Glass, Window & Door Expo, the largest annual show for the glass and fenestration industries in North America
- Conferences: two annual NGA Glass Conferences, Building Envelope Contractors (BEC) Conference and others that provide a gathering place to learn, share, engage and make connections to help you and your business grow
- The NGA Store, offering many technical resources at no cost to members along with member savings on all manuals, guides and books.
Learn more about resources and membership
NGA's Purpose, Vision and Goals
The NGA Board of Directors and other industry volunteers and stakeholders have identified the Association’s Purpose and Vision and set our Goals for the next few years.
NGA'S Core Purpose
NGA is the authority and resource for its members and the industry to grow successful businesses and to champion the benefits of glazing and glass building products.
We envision a future in which glass is the material of choice to enhance spaces where people live, play, learn, work and heal.
- Educate: Drive excellence, safety and results through education and training.
- Promote: Elevate the image of glass as a safe, healthy, sustainable and inspiring building product and advance the industry as a viable, thriving and exciting career path.
- Advocate: Be a strong advocate to defend and promote the glass industry.
- Grow: Build NGA's membership to increase influence, impact and results.
NGA's staff and consultants offer a wide range of industry expertise, from advocacy and technical services, to education and training, to business development and more. Pictured, NGA staff members who attended the 2022 BEC-GPAD Conferences in Nashville.